This post is about setting up MySQL InnoDB Cluster with 5 nodes on a sandbox deployment. Here, we focus on implementation part, the core concepts will be explained in separate posts.
- MySQL Engine
- MySQL Shell
- MySQL Router
Deploying MySQL InnoDB Cluster involves the following steps:
- Deploying MySQL Engine (Sandbox Instance)
- Creating an InnoDB Cluster
- Adding nodes to InnoDB Cluster
- Configuring MySQL Router for High Availability.
- Testing High Availability.
Deploying MySQL Engine:
If the MySQL engines are already installed on all the nodes, you can skip this step and directly move into creating an InnoDB Cluster part.
I am deploying 5 Sandbox instances (which is in-built on MySQL Shell application) on a same …