Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.8.
- Add MySQL 5.7 support
- Changed a canary check to use timestamp.now() and return a timedelta.seconds
- Remove an additional condition for the Dictionary memory allocated
- Fixed a false-positive problem when the calculated delay was less than 0 and the -m was not set.
- Fixed the problem where slaves would alert due to deadlocks on the master.
- If using pt-heartbeat, get_slave_status was only called when the -s option is set to …