It’s been a long time since we’ve started this project and it is time to make a checkpoint. So, I’ve decided to release final 1.0 version and make 1.X branch stable while all serious development with deep architectural changes will be done 2.X branch (trunk at this moment).
Changes from previous release:
- Perl semaphores implementation caused huge memory leaks (mmmd_mod).
- Now we do not send any commands to hard offline hosts with dead TCP/IP stack to prevent mointoring problems for other hosts.
- Removed legacy StartSlave method from agent code which caused problems on some Perl versions
- Added a few fixes to prevent non-exclusive roles from moving. This caused internal status structures to …