Continuent is pleased to announce that Continuent Clustering 5.3.4 and Tungsten Replicator 5.3.4 are now available!
Release 5.3.4 was released shortly after 5.3.3 due to a specific bug in our reporting tool tpm diag. All of the major changes except this one fix are in the 5.3.3 release.
Our 5.3.3/4 release fixes a number of bugs and has been released to improve stability in certain parts of the products.
Highlights common to both products:
- Fixed an issue with LOAD DATA INFILE
- Replicator now outputs the filename of the file when using thl to show events
- tpm diag has been improved the way we extract MySQL and support Net:SSH options
Highlights in the clustering product:
- Tungsten Manager stability has been improved by identifying some memory leaks.
- Tungsten Connector has fixed a number of bugs relating to bridge mode, …