I've posted the bulk of the presentation below. (I omitted a couple of slides that were MySQL specific.) Even though it was a technical conference, I got positive feedback from the attendees and organizers that the information was useful in helping folks think about where to focus their efforts.[Read more]
I am traveling to Europe next week to brief major prospects in Germany (Daimler, MAN) as well as to attend to administrative matters at Pythian Europe in Prague and would love to meet any readers of this blog during this trip!
I’m especially interested in meeting:
- DBAs, Applications Administrators and Systems Administrators,
- Potential customers (IT Directors, DBA Managers, Supply Managers for IT), and
- Potential partners (IT product of service companies that could partner with Pythian to delight our mutual customers)
Here is my itinerary:
- Sunday, August: Frankfurt,
- Monday, August 4: Stuttgart,
- Tuesday, August 5: Munich, and
- Wednesday, August 6 through Saturday, August 9: Prague, Czech Republic.
Please reach out to me using firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to meet!