Thanks to everyone who came. Definitely check out the recording
Coming up this Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 12:00pm pacific (19:00 GMT) is another exciting #DBHangOps. Join the google hangout to discuss:
- MySQL Utilities from Chuck Bell!
- How do you constrain over-consumption of resources by competing applications?
- Network vs. Local storage for MySQL
- How do you use this for HA? Do you use DRBD or floating VIPs?
- Secure connections to MySQL (using SSL) (requested by Daniel)
- Do you have experience with this? What’s the performance impact?
- PCI Certification with MySQL — what changed for you?
- (From Gerry) Sub SELECTs — Why aren’t these as mature as other databases? …