In the meantime, the Solid IT measurement system has found to be a credible source, such that the website has also been cited at Gartner, InfoWorld, and many other sources. For more details about how this is measured, check out the relevant website on …[Read more]
This Log Buffer Edition covers some blog posts of Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL from this past week.
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework V188.8.131.52.0 includes a new help engine and changes to the organization of help.
- Very simple oracle package for HTTPS and HTTP.
- Tim spotted a problem with the PDB Logging Clause.
- How to Pass Arguments to OS Shell Script from Oracle Database.
- How efficient is your covered …
This Log Buffer Edition finds and publishes blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- SCRIPT execution errors when creating a DBaaS instance with local and cloud backups.
- Designing Surrogate vs Natural Keys with Oracle SQL Developer.
- EBS General Ledger – Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service.
- Oracle Database Standard Edition 2 is available.
- Disable “Build After Save at …
This Log Buffer Edition collects and then showers around some of the information-rich blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Generic Java Server for Static content and Directory Listing using API mode or command line mode.
- OEM agents on each host upload data to your management servers every few minutes.
- exitcommit … or your career down the drain.
- Encryption is the Easy Part; Managing …
This Log Buffer Edition dives deep into the ocean of blogosphere and surfaces with some cool blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Lets Talk DB Perth
- The Fundamental Challenge of Computer System Performance
- Index Advanced Compression: Multi-Column Index
- Middleware Diagnostics Advisor (MDA) Setup
- Most people are now aware that in 12c, a …
This Log Buffer Edition covers some nifty blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Real Application Testing report On Premise vs. Oracle Public Cloud
- Foreign Keys and Library Cache Locks
- IN/EXISTS bugs by Jonathan Lewis.
- Creating a trace file from EM12c is quite easy and doesn’t require a DBA offering up the world to allow a developer or support person to perform this action.
- Oracle …
This Log Buffer Edition covers the top blog posts of the week from the Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL arenas.
- Momentum and activity regarding the Data Act is gathering steam, and off to a great start too. The Data Act directs the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Department of the Treasury (Treasury) to establish government-wide financial reporting data standards by May 2015.
- RMS has a number of async queues for processing new item location, store add, warehouse add, item and po induction. We have seen rows stuck in the queues and needed to release the stuck AQ Jobs.
- We have a number of updates to partitioned tables that are run from within pl/sql …
Sun of database technologies is shining through the cloud technology. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and various other databases are bringing forth some nifty offerings and this Log Buffer Edition covers some of them.
- How to create your own Oracle database merge patch.
- Finally the work of a database designer will be recognized! Oracle has announced the Oracle Database Developer Choice Awards.
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service R4: Why You Should Seriously Consider It for Your Enterprise.
- Mixing Servers in a Server …
This Log Buffer Edition throws spotlight on some of the salient blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- STANDARD date considerations in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- My good friend, Oracle icon Karen Morton passed away.
- Multiple invisible indexes on the same column in #Oracle 12c
- Little things worth knowing: Data Guard Broker Setup changes in 12c …
This Log Buffer Edition covers Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL blogs of the running week.
- While checking the sources of the Cassandra/NetBeans integration into GitHub yesterday, something went very badly wrong and ALL the source files in my Maven project that disappeared!
- AWR Reports, Performance Hub, historisches SQL Monitoring in 12c
- Oracle Database Mobile Server 12c: Advanced data synchronization engine
- ORA-39001, ORA-39000 and …