If this can be of any interest, the following is the list of new variables included in MySQL™ v.6.0.6-alpha. Maria-variables already included in prev. binary versions (like 5.1.23-maria) are not count here.
- falcon_checksums: (default ON) to calculate and verify page checksums.
- falcon_serial_log_file_size: not documented.
- falcon_use_sectorcache: not documented.
- falcon_use_supernodes: not documented.
- maria_force_start_after_recovery_failures: Number of consecutive log recovery failures after which logs will be automatically deleted to cure the problem; 0 (the default) disables the feature.
- maria_recover: Specifies how corrupted tables should be automatically repaired.
No new status variables have been included. …[Read more]