For those who missed the live event, the recording of the "How to Add Policy-Based Auditing to your MySQL Applications" webinar is now available. You can view it here.
This presentation builds on my earlier blog post on MySQL Enterprise Audit that was announced at MySQL Connect in late September. The web presentation expands on the introductory blog and covers:
- The regulatory problem to be solved (internal audit, PCI,
Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, others)
- MySQL Audit solutions for both Community and Enterprise
- General Log - use the basic features of the MySQL
- MySQL 5.5 open audit API - or use your time and talent to build your own …
- General Log - use the basic features of the MySQL server