MySQL Connector/Net 6.10.1 beta is the second release which supports Scaffold-DbContext, that enables the creation of corresponding model classes from an existing database that are compatible with Entity Framework (EF) Core 1.1.
To download MySQL Connector/Net 6.10.1 beta, see the “Development Releases” tab at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/
Known limitations of this release
- The output classes cannot exist prior to using the EF Core database first feature.
- The target database must have a table with a primary key.
- The target database cannot contain one or more views.
- The JSON data exchange format is not supported by the EF Core database first feature.
- No error message is provided when a table given as input does not exist in the database and a model context is …