This is a bug-fix release. Please refer details below.
* Fixed an issue where Import External Data -jobs failed to
* The sja.log would record syntax errors on recent servers if Scheduled Backup was running with ‘Flush Master’ option. The generated backup file was OK. ‘Flush Master’ was deprecated in MySQL 5.6 and replaced with ‘Reset Master’. We now use ‘Reset Master’ with such servers.
* In email settings of Import External Data wizard it was possible to leave the subject empty.
* When re-ordering columns, an ON UPDATE -clause could be lost in specific cases.
* Fixed cases where index-level comments were not saved and …