TokuDB v6.1 is now generally available and can be downloaded here.
New features include:
- Added support for MariaDB 5.5 (5.5.25)
- The TokuDB storage engine is now available with all the additional functionality of MariaDB 5.5.
- Added HCAD support to our MySQL 5.5 version (5.5.24)
- Hot column addition/deletion was present in TokuDB v6.0 for MySQL 5.1 and MariaDB 5.2, but not in MySQL 5.5. This feature is now present in all MySQL and MariaDB versions of TokuDB.
- Improved in-memory point query performance via lock/latch refinement
- TokuDB has always been a great performer on range scans and workloads where the size of the working data set is significantly larger than RAM. TokuDB v6.0 improved the performance of in-memory point queries at