Dear MySQL Users,
The MySQL Workbench team is announcing availability of the first beta
release of its upcoming major product update, MySQL Workbench 6.2.
MySQL Workbench 6.2 focuses on support for innovations released in MySQL
5.6 and MySQL 5.7 DMR (Development Release) as well as MySQL Fabric 1.5,
with features such as:
* A new spatial data viewer, allowing graphical views of result sets
containing GEOMETRY data and taking advantage of the new GIS
capabilities in MySQL 5.7.
* Support for new MySQL 5.7.4 SQL syntax and configuration options.
* Metadata Locks View shows the locks connections are blocked or waiting
* MySQL Fabric cluster connectivity – Browsing, view status, and connect
to any MySQL instance in a Fabric Cluster.
* MS Access migration Wizard – easily