Modern internet infrastructure are complex. Components and services are prone to failure. Resiliency involves building redundancy, best practices and processes into your architecture to make you able to bend and not break.
- Migrating to cloud service providers
- Rearchitecting and refactoring applications to scale
- Scaling the database tier - MySQL and Oracle
- Building redundancy into every layer
- Deploying object caches - memcache
- Deploying page caches - varnish
- Migrating to Innodb - transactional storage engine …