Percona Server version 5.6.16-64.1[Read more...]
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.2.
* Added Nagios plugin and Cacti template for Amazon RDS
* Added Nagios config template to the documentation
* Added an option to pmp-check-pt-table-checksum to check MAX(ts) of latest checksum
* Added generic Nagios plugin for PT tables
* Extended pmp-check-mysql-processlist with max user connections check
* Zabbix MySQL.running-slave item failed with MySQL 5.6 (bug 1272358)
I am very pleased to announce a new event in conjunction with the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo this year: Open Source Appreciation Day on Monday, March 31st in the Santa Clara Convention Center! We are pleased to announce two separate groups holding events this year under this new umbrella. We are hosting an event called “ …[Read more...]
Monitoring MySQL and effectively managing it can be challenging. Identifying issues before they grow into performance problems that impact end users can be crucial. Knowing which tools to use, which key metrics to monitor, and how to resolve issues can be enormously important. When considering these facts, we at Percona decided to take steps to provide our Support customers with the tools, alerts, and advice they need to have higher performing, more secure, and easier to manage MySQL deployments.
Percona Support Now Includes MONyog and Percona Advisors
I am pleased to announce that Percona now provides our Gold and Platinum …[Read more...]
One of the tasks within Percona Remote DBA is to ensure we have reliable backups with minimal impact. To accomplish this, one of the tools our team uses is called mydumper. We use mydumper for logical backups because of several nice features. Some of them are: