You have inadvertently deleted some rows from your table and want
them back. This is semi-doable with fixed row format of MyISAM. I
put together a few steps, which I'll compliment with a program
that does it for you, later.
- save output of SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE 't1' and SHOW CREATE
- shutdown mysql server asap!
- backup t1.frm, t1.MYI, t1.MYD immediately
- create a new table t1_recover, which has no auto-inc and no unique/pk.
- remove the files t1_recover.MYD and t1_recover.MYI
- write a C program that scans through t1.MYD reading blocks of length …