Changes (as compared to 8.22) include:
* Added an option to define a ‘color code’ for a connection. The color will be used as background color in the Object Browser.
* A Query Builder session can now be saved and resumed.
* In Query Builder a table alias can be defined for any table by double-clicking the title bar of the table symbol.
* In RESULT tab results can now be retrieved page-wise. This is ON as default with this build with a defined LIMIT of 1000 rows. For a specific query user can change and for this specific query the setting is persistent across sessions. Also read ‘miscellaneous’ paragraph below.
* Added a context menu to Query Builder canvas.
* Deleting a user would leave non-global privileges orphaned in the ‘mysql’