October 23, 2013 By Severalnines
Last week, the Severalnines & Codership teams came together to co-host two webinar sessions on Galera 3.0, MySQL 5.6, Global Transaction IDs and WAN. The sessions were held during EMEA/APAC as well as NA/LATAM timezones, which worked out quite nicely. Our speakers were Seppo Jaakola from Codership & Vinay Joosery from Severalnines.
- Galera Cluster features and benefits
- Support for MySQL 5.6
- Integration with MySQL Global Transaction Identifiers
- Mixing Galera synchronous replication and asynchronous MySQL replication
- Deploying in WAN and Cloud environments
- Handling high-latency networks
- Cluster Management and Monitoring
We had a lot of questions during and also after the webinar sessions, so we thought we’d post all the answers here, as well as the video replay and slides.