On Thursday (19th June), Mats Kindahl and I will be presenting a free webinar on why and how you should be using MySQL Fabric to add Sharding (scaling out reads & writes) and High Availability to MySQL. This product has only recently gone GA and so this is a good chance to discover it’s for you and to get your questions answered by the people who wrote the software! All you need to do is register for the MySQL Fabric webinar here (http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/web-seminars/mysql-fabric-high-availability-automated-sharding-for-mysql/" target="_blank).
MySQL Fabric is built around an extensible and open source framework for managing farms of MySQL Servers. Currently two features have been implemented – High Availability (built on top of MySQL Replication) and scaling out using data sharding. These features can be used in isolation or in combination. MySQL Fabric aware connectors allow transactions and queries to be routed to the correct servers without the need for a proxy node, so operations run as quickly as ever. In this webinar you will learn what MySQL Fabric is, what it can achieve and how it is used – by DBAs, Dev-Ops and developers. You’ll also be exposed to what is happening under the covers. In addition to the presentation, there will be live on-line Q&A with the engineering team. This is a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments directly from the people building them.
- Thu, Jun 19: 09:00 Pacific time (America)
- Thu, Jun 19: 10:00 Mountain time (America)
- Thu, Jun 19: 11:00 Central time (America)
- Thu, Jun 19: 12:00 Eastern time (America)
- Thu, Jun 19: 13:00 São Paulo time
- Thu, Jun 19: 16:00 UTC
- Thu, Jun 19: 17:00 Western European time
- Thu, Jun 19: 18:00 Central European time
- Thu, Jun 19: 19:00 Eastern European time
- Thu, Jun 19: 21:30 India, Sri Lanka
- Fri, Jun 20: 00:00 Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines time
- Fri, Jun 20: 00:00 China time
- Fri, Jun 20: 01:00 日本
- Fri, Jun 20: 02:00 NSW, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania (Australia)