The MariaDB Java Client 1.1.0 has been released. You can download it here.
This version focused on fixing all known database metadata bugs and ConnnectorJ incompatibilities. Specific fixes include:
- Consistent, compatible with ConnectorJ handling of JDBC catalogs vs schemas vs databases
- Implementation of several missing methods in DatabaseMetaData
- Better handling of statement timeouts
- OSGi-specific entries have been added to MANIFEST.MF so it can be used in OSGi environments
- Added support for dumpQueriesOnException=true in the JDBC URL
- Added support for IPv6 addresses in the connector
- Added SSL support
- and more…
See also the About the MariaDB Java Client page in the AskMonty Knowledgebase.