There are a small number of bug fixes and enhancements:
- Fixes for views which have aggregate functions but no GROUP BY expressions could have had problems during incremental update.
- GA support for all aggregate functions except GROUP_CONCAT and AVG(distinct).
- The PERCENTILE_XX (ie PERCENTILE_90 for a 90th percentile calculation) is now stable too
FlexCDC got a number of fixes and improvements:
- TIMESTAMP columns are now properly supported
- Now mysqlbinlog errors are detected, and the program exits gracefully
- FlexCDC now logs to a log file instead of writing to STDOUT/STDERR
- There are new PHP scripts for adding and removing table changelogs
- Also, a new wrapper script (consumer_safe.sh)
You can get it here: http://flexvie.ws