As part of my IPv6 setup I wanted to check what support I could expect for my current hardware. This post relates the results I got by checking on each one.
- Linux PC – IPv6 is supported in Linux
- MacBook – IPv6 is supported in MacOS X
- Windows 7 NetBook – IPv6 is supported in Windows 7
- Draytek Vigor 2820N – Draytek support in Spain confirmed to plans to implement IPv6 on this box, but they have 1 IPv6 aware router so future models should hopefully have support.
- HP Officejet Ro L7680 Printer – this printer has a network connection. A support request on HP’s website generated an automatic message saying my printer was no longer supported. So no chance …