I was interviewed by Justin Kestelyn the OTN Senior Director about MySQL at Oracle Open World this week.
Some highlights of the questions asked:
- 0:55 Since the close of acquisition has there been any change in direction?
- 2:23 How have your clients and customers responded to the acquisition?
- 3:53 You mentioned that Oracle will bring added advantages and could infuse invocation.
- 5:15 InnoDB and MySQL are now both owned by Oracle. What do you see as the development advantages?
- 6:47 What were your thoughts on the first MySQL Sunday?
- 8:58 Forks?
- 11:04 Contact Details …