Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.0.5 for MySQL. The components are designed to integrate seamlessly with widely deployed solutions such as Nagios and Cacti, and are delivered in the form of templates, plugins, and scripts.
* Added mysql-ca option to ss_get_mysql_stats.php (bug 1213857)
* Added user info to the idle_blocker_duration check of pmp-check-mysql-innodb (bug 1215317)
* Extended pmp-check-mysql-processlist with more locking states (bug 1213859)
* ss_get_mysql_stats.php did not work with custom mysql port (bug 1213862)
* ss_get_mysql_stats.php silently failed