I've completed a new release of the Connector/Arduino! The new
release contains some major improvements with memory
- The library has been trimmed to save memory.
- Static strings moved to PROGMEM strings
- Unused structures removed (e.g. ok_packet)
- Moved two more methods to optional compilation
- The WITH_SELECT is turned *OFF* by default. If you want to use select queries, be sure to uncomment this in the mysql.h file.
- Added a CHANGES.txt file to track changes between releases.
Memory, What …