- The library has been trimmed to save memory.
- Static strings moved to PROGMEM strings
- Unused structures removed (e.g. ok_packet)
- Moved two more methods to optional compilation
- The WITH_SELECT is turned *OFF* by default. If you want to use select queries, be sure to uncomment this in the mysql.h file.
- Added a CHANGES.txt file to track changes between releases.
Memory, What Memory?
If you have used previous versions of the connector in medium to large sketches or have long query strings or even many variables, chances are you have hit the memory limit for your wee Arduino board.
This can manifest itself in a number of ways. Most notably, the [Read more...]