On April 3 at 10 a.m. PST, I’ll be giving a webinar titled “5 Percona Toolkit Tools for MySQL That Could Save Your Day.” In this presentation you’ll learn how to perform typical but challenging MySQL database administration tasks.
My focus will be on the following tools:
- pt-query-digest, to select the queries you should try to improve to get optimal response times
- pt-archiver, to efficiently purge purge data from huge tables
- pt-table-checksum/pt-table-sync, to check if data on replicas is in sync with data on the master
- pt-stalk, to gather data when performance problems happen randomly or are very short
- pt-online-schema-change, to run …