A good week - we made progress on the Internet as Public Good Symposium, which is the major task on my Mozilla plate right now. However, an unexpected event at another client meant that my Friday was a bit messed up. Will work on reviewing bugs and other missed responsibilities over the weekend.
- Worked with Berkman and Harvard Business School teams to help plan and present the Internet as Public Good Symposium.
- Event wiki now online, but still private. - started putting in content. Will make public after panel participants have a chance to review.
- Conf. call with available IPG team members to sort out logistics, invitations and distribute tasks.
- Set up database to store info on who’s invited, who’s coming and so on.
- Minor bits of work helping Mozilla Corp. team plan their OSCON