The Severalnines team is pleased to announce the release of ClusterControl 1.2.6. This release contains key new features along with performance improvements and bug fixes. We have outlined some of the key features below.
Highlights of ClusterControl 1.2.6 include:
- Centralized Authentication using LDAP or Active Directory
- Role-Based Access Control
- OpenStack: Galera Deployment Automation
- Hybrid setups with Galera and Asynchronous MySQL Replication
- Manage multiple Galera Clusters with single Controller