Changes (as compared to 8.03) include:
* Crash dumps with no information (zero-size) will now be deleted automatically.
* When saving/copying from the editor the LETTERCASE modfications for keywords and functions will now be preserved.
* Selecting a ‘child’ object for a table (columns and indexes) will now refresh the DATA tab if DATA tab is open. Before only selecting the table object itself did. Also the table information is now available in OBJECTS tab when a column or index is selected.
* Now also a ‘key’ icon is used for identifying the Primary Key in an Object Browser ‘Indexes’ folder,
* When a GRID cell is only partly visible, doubleclicking it will move the grid position so that cell/row will become visible (before it worked like that with singleclick - we changed to doubleclick as