What's new in 5.08:
- All PBMS data is stored under a 'pbms' directory in the MySQL server's data directory rather than in the database directories them selves.
- This version now builds with Drizzle and can be loaded as a 'Blobcontainer' plug-in.
- Added the possibility of storing BLOB metadata along with the BLOB in the repository.
- Added the possibility of assigning an alias to a BLOB, which can then be used to retrieve the BLOB instead of using the engine generated URL.
- Added an updateable system table 'pbms_metadata_header' to control which HTTP headers are stored as