Libdrizzle is getting better and better with every release, and
to reflect this we have two announcements to make.
First of all, Libdrizzle 5.1.2 has been released. This release has several major bug fixes and performance enhancements. Changes are as follows:
- Non-blocking Windows connections are now more stable
- Improvements to Windows building
- Unix Socket connections are now more stable
- Memory allocation/freeing cleanups (for performance and ease of code)
- Network packet buffer now much more flexible
- Many performance improvements (the bundled drizzle_binlogs tool is now around 10x faster on my i7 laptop)
- Several other minor bug fixes
- drizzle_query_str() has been removed, drizzle_query() with a 0 byte length parameter now does the same thing.
As always you can …[Read more]